A primary care clinic is more than just a place to go when you are sick or hurt. It is your partner in health for your whole life. It is a place which provides you with medical care for different health issues throughout your life.
We offer a range of services, such as:
- Treating you when you are sick or injured, such as having a fever, a cold, a cut or an injury.
- Monitoring and managing your chronic conditions such as high blood sugar, high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Taking care of you and your baby during pregnancy and after delivery.
- Immunizing you and your children from diseases with vaccines.
- Screening you for cancer and other health risks.
- Doing tests to diagnose your condition and giving you the right medicine if you need it.
- Referring you to other doctors, specialists or allied health professionals if you need extra care or tests.
- Empowering you and your family with advice, education and resources.
These are some of the ways an excellent primary care clinic can help you. We are committed to helping you stay healthy and take charge of your health.